Implementation of evidence-based practice requires effective leadership and enthusiastic buy-in from those responsible for making change happen. This presentation will cover topics and strategies for continuous improvement. Discover how agile methodology, implementation science, relational coordination, change leadership and translational research can all work together to make implementation of evidence-based practice successful for patients and interdisciplinary teams.
After attending this webinar, the learner will be able to:
- Define implementation science and its considerations for translation of evidence.
- Relate two key differences in change management and change leadership.
- Differentiate between at least two methodologies for implementation of change and continuous improvement.
- 1:00 – 1:05 Introduction
- 1:05 – 1:10 Evidence-based practice and the why of safe, reliable, effective care
- 1:10 – 1:20 Implementation science and ALL interdisciplinary team members
- 1:20 – 1:30 Change management vs change leadership – how to use both processes
- 1:30 – 1:45 Methodologies in continuous improvement
- 1:45 – 1:50 Putting it all together: A charge for identifying how to approach your next practice change differently
- 1:50 – 2:00 Question/Answer period
Live webinar includes lecture, PowerPoint slides, handouts, question and answer session, learning assessment and course evaluation. On-demand webinar includes lecture, PowerPoint slides, handouts, recorded question and answer session, learning assessment and course evaluation.
Course Completion Requirements
The learner must view the entire webinar, complete the course evaluation, and complete the post-webinar learning assessment to receive education credit. Login and logout times will be recorded and documented.
Learners must complete the entire course to receive ASHA CEUs. No partial credit awarded. ASHA CE Provider approval and use of the Brand Block does not imply endorsement of course content, specific products, or clinical procedures.
ASHA CEUs available for the live webinar on September 21, 2023 only.
Nursing: Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16677 for 1 Contact Hour. Participant required to attend 80% of the activity to receive CE.
Dr. Brown’s Medical is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. PD activity approval ID# 7892. This webinar is offered at 0.1 CEUs, educational level, Intermediate. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
For questions re: webinars or CE credit, please contact us at email@example.com
For ADA accommodations, please call: 844.967.6767
Cancellation policy: If Dr. Brown’s Medical is unable to provide webinar at stated date and time, the registered learner will be notified via email
of rescheduled date. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to review the course cancellation policy.