READY TO CHANGE YOUR FEEDING CULTURE?
Get the Full Program Suite with the Unit-Wide Program
The IDF™ Suite includes:
- Designated IDF Advisor with support from Pre-purchase through Go-Live
- Program implementation checklist
- Administrative access to unit specific reports
- IDF™ Scales Reference Cards
- QI Project Guidance
- Permissions letter to upload IDF™ Scales into eMR
- Policy and Procedure Guidelines
- Template for education handout
- PR Release Letter for hospital to post on website/newsletters, etc.
- Certification status of “IDF™ Certified NICU” upon completion of unit-wide training
- Access to IDF private Facebook page including IDF support with the program
- Monthly team phone call with your IDF Advisor
- “Go-Live” presence with your IDF Advisor either in person or virtually
For more information about unit purchase, go to email@example.com.
Single user training
Designed for individuals who work independently and want additional CEUs, or are interested in evaluating IDF™ prior to a full unit purchase.
*Purchase of a single user license allows access to this online course for 45 days.
The IDF™ Program and Scales are proprietary, copyrighted works owned by Handi-Craft Company and contents are for single-user access, no other purposes. The Scales may not be modified in any other way other than text resizing nor are to be used or shared with others who have not completed the program. Written permission is required to add scales to eMR and for any manuscript/poster recognition