READY TO CHANGE YOUR FEEDING CULTURE?
Get the Full Program Suite with the Unit-Wide Program
The IDF™ Suite includes:
- Designated advisor for IDF™, with support from Pre-purchase through Go-Live
- Program implementation checklist
- Administrative access to unit specific reports
- IDF™ Scales Reference Cards
- QI Project Guidance
- Permissions letter to upload IDF™ Scales into eMR
- Policy and Procedure Guidelines
- Template for education handout
- PR Release Letter for hospital to post on website/newsletters, etc.
- Certification status of “IDF™ Certified NICU” upon completion of unit-wide training
- Access to IDF private Facebook page including IDF support with the program
- Monthly team phone call with your IDF Advisor
- “Go-Live” presence with your IDF Advisor either in person or virtually
For more information about unit purchase, go to email@example.com.
Single user training
Designed for individuals who work independently and want additional CEUs, or are interested in evaluating IDF™ prior to a full unit purchase.
*Purchase of a single user license allows access to this online course for 45 days.
The IDF™ program and the IDF™ Scales are proprietary, copyrighted works owned by Handi-Craft Company. Contents are for single-user access and no other purposes. The IDF™ Scales may not be modified in any way other than text resizing and are not to be used or shared with others who have not completed the IDF™ program. Written permission is required to add the IDF™ Scales to eMR and for any manuscript/poster recognition.
®2023 Handi‐Craft Company. All Rights Reserved
Unauthorized reproduction of the IDF™ Program and/or IDF™ Scales materials is prohibited.